Due to our rapid growth we are currently recruiting Retail Merchandisers Nationwide to join our Merchandising division and work for various blue chip organisations within the FMCG & DIY market.
We are advertising now for work we have scheduled in form now through to November 2017.
We support new store openings, re-fits of existing stores, Range Reviews across multiple stores, store closures and stock replenishment.
Working as part of a team you will ideally have experience using planograms, merchandising products, profiling shelves, good customer service skills and experience of working within a retail sector would be advantageous. However candidates who are hardworking, trustworthy and demonstrate a willingness to learn are more than welcome to apply. Everyone needs the opportunity to learn and this is where we differ from alternative retail suppliers as training and development opportunities will be identified and provided with the opportunity for career progression.
To meet our clients expectations we operate 24/7, the role will predominantly involve working night shifts and weekends however day shifts are also available. Shifts vary from 10-12hr shifts from 2 to 10 consecutive shifts in a row.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms working to required timescales.
· Profile shelving, install equipment and implement displays options to a high standard.
· Use of hand held terminals / RF Guns.
· Lifting and manual handling up to 25kgs may be involved, therefore health & safety is vital and you must adhere to company procedures at all times.
· Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
· Rates of pay dependent upon experience £8.50-£10.50 per hour.
· Flexible attitude towards working patterns/shifts.
· Use initiatives to problem solve and or suggest solutions.
· Work is on a temporary basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends.
· Work is national, we do try to regionalise teams however you will be expected to travel and work across the UK and to stay away from home.
· Accommodation will be provided.
· Drivers with own car are an advantage where mileage is payable.
· CSCS Cards are an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com